These workshops are designed for professionals such as social workers, coaches, teachers or any individuals who may (knowingly or unknowingly) work with victims or survivors of sexual abuse. "The Playing Hurt in Life" (P.H.I.L) sessions consist of real life case studies and discussion of them with the following goals:
- Understand the impact of the advocate not only as a professional but also as a role model.
- Understand the impact of stereotypes on survivors, from a survivor's point of view.
Survivor Workshops for Survivors and Family
- Discuss and implement "PHIL's Playbook" RUPHIL's Survival Guide for survivors of abuse.
- Practice coping with stereotypes associated with survivors of sexual abuse and violence.
- Understand the concept of 'voice', how to develop and express it.
- Define the concept of 'healing' for ourselves.